Total 209 packages, 209 of them are standard packages.
Total 1072 source files, 1024 of them are Go source files.
Total 381967 lines of Go code.
- each Go source file imports 2.86 packages and contains 373 lines of code.
- each package depends 6.85 other packages and contains 4.90 source files.
Total 1182 exported type names, 9 of them are aliases.
In them, 1001 are composite types and 181 are basic types.
In the basic types, 145 are integers (54 are unsigneds).
In 763 exported struct types, 104 have embedded fields,
and 82 have promoted fields.
On average, each exported struct type has
* 5.55 fields (including promoteds and unexporteds),
* 4.85 explicit fields (including unexporteds),
* 3.89 exported fields (including promoteds),
* 3.47 exported explicit fields.
go/build.Package go/build.Package debug/macho.Dysymtab
- for exported non-interface types with at least one exported
method, each of them has 4.34 exported methods.
- each exported interface type specified 2.37 exported methods.
Total 498 exported variables and 4784 exported constants.
Total 1868 exported functions and 2432 exported explicit methods.
On average, each of these functions and methods has
1.10 parameters and 1.12 results. For 1246 (29%) of these
functions and methods, the last result types are error.
The pages are generated with Goldsv0.3.1. (GOOS=linux GOARCH=amd64)
Golds is a Go 101 project developed by Tapir Liu.
PR and bug reports are welcome and can be submitted to the issue list.
Please follow @Go100and1 (reachable from the left QR code) to get the latest news of Golds.